SAP TEAMCENTER INTEGRATION (SAP TCI)
Direct integration between SAP Teamcenter By Siemens and S/4Hana. The perfect tool for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) in combination with S/4HANA.
Increases visibility and transparency with a Digital Network
Provides Design teams with information to quickly manage the development and approval of new products and variations on existing products focused on customer specifications. Achieve a digital common thread, eliminating information silos and supporting complete digitization through integration between TEAMCENTER and S/4HANA.
Trends in the management of product life cycle
Current challenges in the
Subject to frequent design changes
How can I reduce the amount of effort and cost associated with frequent design changes?
It has changing design requirements
How can I effectively track and manage continuous change in product requirements?
Lack of sufficient personnel for its development
How can I improve my collaborative product development process to do more with less?
Conditioned by an increase in product complexity
How can I manage product complexity, ensure quality and meet compliance requirements?
Identifies errors too late
How can I detect errors early in the game to control costs and maximize profits?
SAP and Siemens join forces to accelerating industrial transformation
SAP + SIEMENS
ERP + PLM
Visibility to all parties responsible for managing the impact of change on plans
Single Product Master
Closed Loop Operations
Next Generation Architecture
Direct integration between SAP Teamcenter and S/4HANA
Support a digitally connected enterprise with process-driven integration in a strategically developed architecture.
Alignment of a common domain model that provides access to data across all technology platforms. Advanced mapping function with built-in data quality and data security features.
Enabling seamless, bi-directionally integrated business processes. Bi-directional transfer of bills of materials, documents, engineering changes and product variant information.
Cloud and on-premise architecture support with high-performance data transfer architecture to reduce operational load.
Advantages and General Characteristics of Integration
End-to-end digital connection, enterprise integration
- Bidirectional integration of Teamcenter with SAP.
- End-to-end closed-loop configuration of business processes.
Integrated change management
- Integrates engineering, manufacturing or operational changes with a common closed-loop process.
- Smooth and effective impact analysis in all systems.
- Bidirectional BOM integration.
- Efficient transfer from engineering to manufacturing.
- Management of the structure of complex products in all systems.
- Transfer of CAD information from PLM to S/4HANA.
- Automated conversion of display formats to support enterprise visual use cases.
Performance and Quality
- Simplified architecture to reduce implementation and operating costs.
- Efficient error management without affecting data transfer or stopping transactions.
- Bidirectional creation.
- Automate any process.
- Controlled approval.
- Data transfer and integration enabled.
- Verify transfer and conversion.
SAP TCI Teamcenter Integration
Request information about the service by filling out this form.