Intercompany Electronic Invoice Management
By 2024, companies will be required to electronic invoicing with the to provide transparency on the control of supplier payment deadlines.
Countdown begins for business-to-business electronic invoicing
In September 2022, the “CREA Y CRECE” Law came into force, which, in addition to measures to support innovation and business modernization, introduces changes in the invoicing process. From 2024, companies with a turnover of more than 8 million euros will be obliged to issue, send and receive their invoices in electronic format. The objective is to combat late payment and prevent abuse of supplier payment terms.
What are the technological requirements set by the Law for the management of electronic invoicing?
Invoices in PDF format will not be accepted. In all cases, a structured electronic document must be issued through digital solutions or platforms, which must comply with different specifications included in the regulatory development of the regulations.
Electronic Invoice Management with SAP
SAP BUSINESS NETWORK
SAP Business Network helps companies meet the requirements of the new Create and Grow Act. It enables digital collaboration with suppliers and reduces the administrative burden, with the aim of achieving maximum operational efficiency and supply assurance.
lower BPO costs
in supplier payment inquiries
of improvement in supplier compliance
Improved visibility of expenditures and collaboration with suppliers through automation
With electronic invoicing, you avoid postal delays or lost invoices. SAP Business Network enables better invoice visibility, greater processing flexibility and timely payments.
- Electronic exchange of purchase orders, confirmation of orders, sending of notices, service sheets or invoices.
- Improved control, workflow and customer experience by publishing electronic catalogs.
- Visibility by tracking the status of documents and payments.
- Access to information anytime, anywhere with SAP Business Application.
- Filter and select your list of documents for easy access and tracking.
- Personalized control of e-mail, notifications and mobile alerts.
- Enrich your company profile and personalize notifications.
- Create users with defined access and adjust the account to the needs of the company.
- Manage multiple customer relationships in a single account.
- Identify new opportunities and make it easier for new customers to find you on the SAP Business Network.
- Participation in sourcing events and access to new businesses
- Strengthens relationships with existing customers and helps grow new ones
- Access to quality business information.
We are an expert consulting firm in the implementation and support of SAP solutions. With more than 20 years of experience in the market. SAP is the world leader in purchasing process solutions and electronic invoicing worldwide, with more than 8 million companies using SAP Business Network.
Request information about the service by filling out this form.