Are you scheduled to migrate to S/4HANA? It’s time to take the plunge and evolve your business processes to innovation with SAP S/4HANA, the most complete ERP for your company. A tool that offers an intuitive solution with a unique database. By migrating to this new generation of SAP, the development of the digital economy activities of your business will be carried out in a much simpler way, turning your organization into a smarter company. Overcome your business challenges and increase the performance of your business organization by migrating from your old ERP to the new SAP S/4HANA system.
What is SAP S/4HANA?
is an easy-to-use, user-friendly platform that accelerates business management. Its high-speed data processing capacity allows competitive decisions to be made in real time, regardless of the difficulty of the procedures or the size of the business. Revolutionize business processes with the support of artificial intelligence and robotic automations with proven best practices.
The platform is offered in different modalities: Cloud and on-premise version. The possibility of adopting SAP S/4HANA in these infrastructures makes it essential to migrate to this hybrid SAP suite. Data migration is not only the movement of databases to their final destination (S/4HANA), but also the assurance of their quality and the provision of decisive advantages for your business.
It is difficult to generalize and give a fixed term, but we can rely on reliable empirical figures from other clients’ results. Approximately 75% of those customers who migrated from their SAP Business Suite on HANA to the new SAP S/4 HANA platform, according to a study conducted by SAP, did so within 6 months.
Advantages of upgrading to SAP S/4HANA
The migration to SAP S/4 HANA is based on the immediate need to react to the demands of today’s globalized environment. Business decisions increasingly require faster response times (and higher rates of success), so companies need tools that provide ordered and continuous information in real time.
These are some of the most competitive advantages of the platform:
- Choice of deployment: cloud, on-premise or hybrid to accelerate time to value.
- Leveraging the user experience by reducing effort and increasing productivity.
- Handling of large data sets to minimize hardware, operational and time costs.
- Simplification and automation of company accounting to improve accuracy, compliance and efficiency.
- Optimizing profitability with enterprise cost management.
- Process improvement in product design and assembly.
- Alignment of projects and adjustment of schedules.
- Optimizes the movement of goods for more efficient transport.
- Registration and data management of accounts receivable.
When deciding to switch from an ERP system to a current one, these questions should be evaluated and the option of migrating to a solution such as S/4HANA that integrates all these processes into a single ERP system should be considered.
In addition, SAP S/4 HANA, built entirely with in-memory technology, facilitates access to your business data in real time in an agile way offering a positive user experience and increases the performance of activities.
Future challenges for companies
Companies must set out the challenges they want to meet. Identifying the most relevant functionalities for the business is essential for its growth. These are important activities for companies in the coming years, which require technology capable of providing a global and competitive vision of the business.
- Effective response to specialized needs.
- Integration of interconnected tasks with production processes.
- Real-time knowledge of the company’s main KPIs.
- Use of advanced technology to generate or maintain a competitive advantage.
- Compliance with global standards.
- Optimization of resources to maximize profitability in each line of business.
- Increase business visibility to make better decisions.
Why trust i3s with the S/4HANA migration process?
Evolving in line with market circumstances is one of the major challenges facing companies today. Adaptation to new business and production models is important for the survival of companies, so they need to transform and develop towards more advanced systems, capable of managing their production in a better way in its complexity.
For the migration to SAP S/4HANA to be a success, it is important to carry it out with a company like i3s, specialists in SAP systems integration and digital transformation with more than twenty years of experience.
At i3s we have the confidence of SAP, the market leader in ERP solutions, and we comply with all the requirements set by its SAP quality seal, which guarantees the customer a qualified and professional service.
Start migrating your system to SAP S/4HANA and bring efficiency and effectiveness to your business that will enable you to gain a competitive position.